- This event has passed.
Sew Creative Tuesday-January 2023
January 17 @ 11:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
All times are Eastern Time zone, USA
Join Dawn for this fun, free event and stitch along with her in real time. She will go live on Facebook and her Youtube channel showing how to stitch a baseball cap on a single needle machine using her Natural Circle Floss Monogram font. She will be using a Durkee Single Needle Cap Frame®.
She will also be giving away prizes! But you must attend the live show in order to win! Whether you stitch along with her in real time or not, you will learn some amazing tips for stitching a ball cap on these Durkee frames!
Please join her by setting a reminder to attend! And if you cannot attend live, this will be recorded to watch later!
You will be able to watch on Creative Appliques’ Facebook Page or on her YouTube channel.
All the files you need are on sale thru Tuesday, January 24, 2023.
If you want to stitch along you will need the following:
- Natural Circle Floss Monogram SMALL font (use 2.5″ high): https://creativeappliques.com/shop/natural-circle-floss-monogram-small/
- Empire Circle Floss Monogram Embroidery Font SMALL: https://creativeappliques.com/shop/empire-circle-floss-monogram-embroidery-font-small/
- Durkee Cap Frame: https://www.durkeehoops.com/Durkee-Cap-Frames.asp (Use code DAWN for discount. Free shipping in the USA on orders over $100)
- STICKY STABILIZER: https://www.durkeehoops.com/Self-Adhesive-Stabilizer-Products.asp
- Baseball cap unstructured. This is the one Dawn will be using: https://amzn.to/3X23Yt9